Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Friday, October 31, 2008
C.O.M.M.U.N.I.C.A.T.I.O.N
Part of my job is about communication. In fact, come to think of it, my whole career is about communication, isn’t it? Hmm…

You see, I do communication briefings, I communicate with foreign workers and in interviews ; I communicate with various depts in order to get my job done..be it investigation, counseling, feedbacks and suggestions, grievances..etc.

But at times, I really feel embarrassed realizing ‘communication’ is in my job description. Feel embarrassed telling people I’m actually doing communication when I found out I sometimes face problems in communicating. Have you ever in your life faced this problem? I get totally clueless like I dunno how to convey smth across, like I dunno how else to talk anymore (lay-man term, talk until dunno how to talk)…I feel like a failure I can’t get people to understand what I wanna say, I can’t seem to get people to understand what I mean and stuff..and the reason why I say the things that I say..etc.

Sigh…communication is not as easy as it sounds…I guess that’s why we have communication skills training all around huh…but paiseh this is my personal simplified version. Communication is only fine when the process is completed, as in no ‘interruption’ in between the stages.

Talk --> Listen --> Understand --> Accept

Post a Comment